LinkMotility Group Mentoring is an association of professional women whose purpose is to promote the professional development of its members with the assistance of a Mentoring Group Leader. This group-oriented experience provides numerous kinds of mentoring assistance including information sharing, advice, social support, coaching, counseling and empowering individuals to greater competency.
Start-up on request!
You can choose between two different groups:
Entrepreneurship: How to set up a business?
Back in business: How to restart a career?
Why Group Mentoring?
• Support comes not only from the Mentoring Group Leader, but from peers within the group.
• It provides for greater exposure to multiple levels of expertise and knowledge as each participant brings their own competencies to the group that can be shared.
• Diversity within the group brings a diversity of perspective to issues as well as to a greater understanding and awareness of diversity in general as it relates to ethnicity, sex, etc.
• It provides for a greater number of individuals to benefit from mentoring as opposed to the limitations of a 1-on-1 mentoring program.
• Group projects linked to group mentoring enhance the learning of participants and develop an understanding of how teams operate.
• It requires less commitment of resources than formal 1-on-1 mentoring programs.